3a Global Meeting held in November 2014 in Malta
A year ago, in November 2013, 3a launched its 3a Global Network, with the Malta and Cyprus firms becoming the founding members of this network. 3a Global Network has therefore become Malta's first association of audit, accountancy and advisory firms which has utilised the experience of a jurisdiction with a diverse range of foreign investment and business involved in an array of different industries, to develop a network for member firms with similar objectives and values who seek to grow and handle clients with both a local and international growth perspective.
3a Global Network’s vision is to become a leading professional services network worldwide, through the investment of resources physical and human as well as the latest knowledge sharing technologies and infrastructure. In this last year it has worked to make this quest a reality. This culminated in the first 3a Global Firms Meeting which was held at The Palace Hotel Sliema on the 21st and 22nd November bringing representatives from firms with offices in London UK, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Czech Republic, Italy, Cyprus and Malta.
Throughout this event, a number of presentations and workshops were conducted focusing on 3a Global network tools and resources, firms’ technical presentations detailing advantages and information about each respective jurisdiction as well as technical workshops on relevant subjects.
3a Global Network is an ideal platform enabling SMPs in different jurisdictions to enhance their service offering. The Network offers these distinct benefits:
1) A bespoke cloud based IT infrastructure which shall ensure ease to search resources and information by each member firm as well as a tool for use by each member firm own staff and clients.
2) An online portal with a number of utilities which shall ensure exposure through investment in SEO and social media marketing and direct client enquiries as well as direct chain of communication between all member firms.
3) A set-up which will allow exposure of the member firms and their clients to international business and opportunities and access to experts in various fields in different key jurisdictions.
4) A fresh corporate identity inclusive of all the necessary tool and utilities which will ensure that all member firms have a standard approach in which they portray their image and their work.
5) A bespoke Quality Management System which has been developed on the needs of members firms to ensure cost effective quality and standard of service offering whilst at the same time retaining a personal relationship centricity with both other member firms as well as end clients.