Economic Regeneration Vouchers
The government with the collaboration of Mimcol, announced the mechanism that businesses should follow to redeem the Government vouchers.
The following are the essential facts to know and steps to follow:
- Businesses are required to register an account following these instructions
- There is the possibility to add more than one outlet for each account.
- A unique code will be provided for each business outlet. This code needs to be provided to manager or cashier in charge.
- Once the account is registered and confirmed, login to this account will be done through a mobile app.
- Each voucher will have a QR code and businesses should scan this code through the app. If the voucher is already redeemed it will display 'Validation Failed'. The physical voucher should be retained by businesses.
- After entering the voucher, a photo of the vat receipt should be uploaded on the app.
- Red vouchers are valid for restaurants & accommodation vouchers, while blue vouchers are for retail & services.
- Funds will be transferred to businesses the same day of redemption.
- Mimcol will be sending letters to eligible businesses to inform them about the procedure. Businesses can also check if they are eligible by following this link and enter their vat number.