Our people are our most valuable asset. All 3a Malta employees are seen to contribute to the value and success of our organisation and of our clientele. We are keen listeners and encourage our people to show initiative and to be innovative. Being a people-oriented firm, we are strongly committed to personal development, continued education, knowledge sharing, participation and feedback.
FULLY/PARTLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATES
Reporting to the Head of Accounts and forming part of the Accounts team, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who will be able to assist in various assignments contributing to proper keeping of accounting records, preparation of VAT returns and preparation of financial statements.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player;
- Be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package;
- Be an organised and methodical individual;
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills, together with an eye for detail;
- Be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision;
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience;
- Be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English.
Preference will be given to candidates with an AAT accounting qualification, ACCA or university degree or who are in the process of attaining such qualification. Preference will also be given to candidates who have good knowledge of accounting standards and VAT.
This position is available on a full-time basis.
Working at 3a Malta
At 3a, we are able to offer an excellent remuneration package, a premium office ambience, state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and knowledge repositories, the opportunity to work with various high level clients, both local and international, a people-oriented approach, extensive opportunities for training and professional development, and the opportunity to have a sustainable work-life balance. For more information, please visit www.3a.com.mt