Our people are our most valuable asset. All 3a Malta employees are seen to contribute to the value and success of our organisation and of our clientele. We are keen listeners and encourage our people to show initiative and to be innovative. Being a people-oriented firm, we are strongly committed to personal development, continued education, knowledge sharing, participation and feedback.
Fully or partially-qualified Accounting Associates
Reporting to the Head of Accounts and forming part of the accounts team, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who will be able to assist in various assignments contributing to the timely issuance of accounts and proper keeping of books of accounts.
The successful candidate should:
be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player;
be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package;
be an organised and methodical individual;
have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills, together with an eye for detail;
be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision;
have a minimum of two years' experience.
Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum A' level standard in accounting or with an AAT accounting qualification. The chosen candidate must be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English.
Candidates who are in possession of or in the process of attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA or who have good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) will be given preference.
This position is available on a full-time basis.
Forming part of the Administration Unit, we are seeking to engage an Office Administrator on part-time basis. The ideal candidate is a confident and self-motivated person with a pleasant personality who can work on his/her own initiative in a pro-active manner, taking ownership of his/her responsibilities in this central role within the team, supporting directors, employees and customers alike.
This position is available on a part-time basis with core hours being from 9am to 1pm from Monday to Friday. However, there may be the need for flexibility to work extra hours from time to time.
Duties and responsibilities of this position include general reception, office administration and courier duties.
This is an interesting and challenging position for a person who:
- Has a minimum O’level standard of education
- Is ideally in possession of relevant secretarial or office administration qualifications
- Has a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Is fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese
- Is computer literate and is familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has excellent telephone and customer care skills
- Is in possession of a driving license and has own means of transport
- Is a fast learner able to work in a proactive manner with minimum supervision
- Is well-organised and has an eye for detail