We are currently seeking to recruit a Payroll Officer to join our team in the Malta office. The position calls for a smart, mature, highly motivated, proactive and hardworking individual, who is meticulous and organised in his/her work, and possesses good communication skills.
This position is open on a part-time/reduced hours basis.
Forming part of our Payroll Unit, as part of a team, this role carries Payroll Administration responsibilities in the preparation and compilation of a portfolio of clients’ monthly payrolls. Duties will also include:
• assisting with the collection and reviewing of timesheets, overtime, allowances, vacation leave and sick leave data
• inputting the information into the payroll system in order to issue end-of-month salaries and reports in a timely manner.
• registering employee engagements and terminations
• registering for PE applications
• setting up of employees and companies on the payroll system software
• submitting payments to relevant authorities for tax and social security payments
• ongoing maintenance of clients’ payroll files
• assisting clients with queries related to payroll, taxation and social security payments via email and telephone
• assisting with other ancillary office administration duties
Particular skills required
The role calls for a conscientious individual, with at least one year of experience in a payroll position, a good grasp of local employment law, and a good standard of education.
Applicants must have excellent organisational skills, coupled with a meticulous approach to work. In addition, candidates must be capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines, and as part of a team.
A good command of English and computer literacy in office applications are a requirement for this position.
Experience in the use of Dakar or Talexio payroll software will be considered an asset.
Working at 3a Malta At 3a, we are able to offer an excellent remuneration package, a premium office ambience, state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and knowledge repositories, the opportunity to work with various high level clients, both local and international, a people oriented approach, extensive opportunities for training and professional development, and the opportunity to have a sustainable work-life balance.
To Apply: Kindly submit your application via email to email@example.com quoting the position title in the e-mail subject field.