Trade Malta has announced that the Global Growth Programme for 2023 is now open for applications.
Under this programme, your company may get support to:
- Travel abroad to visit potential clients, visit fairs and conferences and
- participate in networking and business development meetings.
- Design, develop and translate international marketing material, including the
- development and SEO of the company’s website for specific target markets.
- Carry out and procure international market research.
- Engage business development partners in specific target markets.
- Host potential clients for short visits to Malta.
The programme is primarily targeted toward companies with experience in internationalisation and selected entries will be ranked after a competitive adjudication. Selected companies will be eligible for co-funding of up to 50% of approved expenses undertaken during 2023, and subject to a capping of €10,000.
Contact us should you wish to receive details about eligible expenses and how to apply for this grant as well as assistance to undertake this application by emailing to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is Monday 5th December 2022.