Trade Malta has announced that the Global Growth Programme for 2023 is now
open for applications.
Under this programme, your company may get support to:
- Travel abroad to visit potential clients, visit fairs and conferences and
- participate in networking and business development meetings.
- Design, develop and translate international marketing material, including the
- development and SEO of the company’s website for specific target markets.
- Carry out and procure international market research.
- Engage business development partners in specific target markets.
- Host potential clients for short visits to Malta.
The programme is primarily targeted toward companies with experience in
internationalisation and selected entries will be ranked after a competitive
adjudication. Selected companies will be eligible for co-funding of up to 50% of
approved expenses undertaken during 2023, and subject to a capping of €10,000.
Contact us should you wish to receive details about eligible expenses and how to
apply for this grant as well as assistance to undertake this application by emailing to
The deadline for applications is Monday 5th December 2022.