The Seed Investment Scheme has been introduced to help Business Start-Ups raise equity finance. This Scheme offers incentives in the form of tax credits to individual investors which are residing in or operating in Malta, who invest in a qualifying Maltese start-up or early stage companies.
The scheme also offers young entrepreneurs a route to vital funding in the initial stages of their projects by effectively minimizing the risk to investors.
- The company seeking investment must be incorporated or based in Malta.
- The company must not have more than 10 employees.
- The company must not be older than three years old.
- The company must have assets of less than €250,000.
- A company can raise no more than €750,000 in total through SIS investment.
Investors can receive up to 35% tax relief in the tax year that the investment is made.
For more information or assistance with this scheme send an email on email@example.com