Reporting to the Head of Audit and forming part of the Audit Team, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who will be able to:
- assist in various assignments contributing to the timely auditing of accounts;
- contribute to service our expanding client base;
- perform audit fieldwork and assignments in conjunction with the audit function of the firm;
- develop, implement and maintain effective auditing processes for client companies.
The successful candidate should:
- be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player;
- be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package;
- be an organised and methodical individual;
- have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills;
- be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision
The ideal candidate would have at least two years’ experience in an auditing and assurance environment together with a degree in Accountancy or similar qualification, or in the final stages of attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA.
Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA) will be considered an asset.
This position is available on a full-time basis.
Working at 3a Malta
At 3a, we are able to offer an excellent remuneration package, a premium office ambience, state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and knowledge repositories, the opportunity to work with various high level clients, both local and international, a people oriented approach, extensive opportunities for training and professional development, and the opportunity to have a sustainable work-life balance.
Salary range: From approx.. €25,000 to €30,000
To Apply: Kindly submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title in the e-mail subject field.