This scheme was launched as part of the Recovery and Resilience Plan for Malta.
Eligible applicants will be offered grants of up to €50,000 in investments for any approved digital interventions. The part-financing rate under this scheme is that of 50% for Malta and 60% for Gozo.
This enables businesses to become more competitive and innovative to be more resilient to market challenges. The scope of this grant is to support the eligible firms to execute costs related to e-commerce website development and the development of in-house digital solutions such as:
- Cloud Computing
- Training Costs
- Hardware (such as Laptops, Docking Station, Port Replicator, Monitors, Tablets)
- Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) and Custom Software
- Routers, switches and WIFI-related equipment
- Subscription-based software
- Cyber Security systems
- Analytical Tools (including necessary hardware and software)
The total budget for this scheme is of €5,000,000.
The deadline of this scheme is on the 31st of December 2023.
For more information or in need of any assistance, contact us on [email protected]